Patrick Bet-David talks about amazing customer service stories
- The first story is about an amazing chef that went above and beyond at Disneyland
- The second story about a child who lost his lego and got the most incredible response from a lego customers service employee.
- The third story is a very known Nordstrom story of how they accepted a tire and offered a refund all though they don’t even sell tires.
- The fourth story is how a Wendy’s employee went out of his way to help out an older man to get to his car during a storm.
- The fifth story is about a Target employee helping out a person with his tie getting ready for a job interview.
- The next story is a story about how Trader Joe’s delivered food on the door to an elder person all though they don’t normally offer that service.
- The seventh story is about how Morton’s steak house surprised a person getting off a flight with a full steak meal.
- The eight story is about the amazing service they provide at the Ritz Carlton and how they made a memorable vacation for a stuffed giraffe that was left behind before sending it back with some photos accompanied.
- The second to last story is about how Amazon sent another xbox with express shipping after a person’s package was stolen by the door right before Christmas.
- The last story is about how a Starbucks employee learned sign language in order to communicate with a customer.
Subscribe to Valuetainment for all new videos http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4
Share your thoughts with Patrick Bet-David by texting 310.340.1132 or click here (https://my.community.com/patrickbetdavid)
19 Customer Service Mistakes to Avoid: https://youtu.be/T12_0ZrOWrU
Customer Service Vs. Customer Experience: https://youtu.be/bL_D-qyva0c
To reach the Valuetainment team you can email: [email protected]
Follow Patrick on social media: