Patrick Bet-David talks about the 10 Types of Business Partners you need to be aware of.
Here are the 10 business types you’ll meet:
- Leaners – They constantly lean on you
- Bankers – They give you the money and want you to do the rest
- Bosses – They constantly try to boss you around telling you what to do
- Guilt Trippers – They guilt you into making you feel bad
- Bottom liners & ATM-ers – These people only care about the bottom line and they want to take profits into their own pockets instead of re-investing
- Machine Gun Tommy’s – They use all your past mistakes against you
- Pansies – They crack as soon as there is pressure on them
- Loose Lips – They can’t keep a secret and constantly tell outsiders the strategies of your business
- Bandaids – They always think short term over long term and constantly rely on a quick fix
- Strategizers – They align with you in order gian a stretegical advantage.
In any business partnership you will face challenges, however, it is important to not let the 5 dysfunctions of a team ruin your business partnership. Here are the 5 dysfunctions:
- Inattention to results
- Avoidance of accountability
- Lack of commitment
- Fear of conflict
- Absence of trust
It’s your responsability to not let the 5 dysfunctions ruin your business partnership relationships.
Share your thoughts with Patrick Bet-David by texting 310.340.1132 or click here (https://my.community.com/patrickbetdavid)
Tweet PBD https://www.twitter.com/patrickbetdavid
Subscribe to Valuetainment for all new videos http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4
To reach the Valuetainment team you can email: [email protected]