This week’s message is a true reality check. Patrick Bet-David shares the common signs why people aren’t rich in true Valuetainment style. Telling the raw truth and suggesting some tips on how to overcome them on your way to success.
10 Signs You Won’t Be Rich
You Don’t Like Rich People
- It is very simple, why would you become something that you don’t like?
You Think Rich People are Special
- Rich people got to where they are because they thought about their potential and acted on it. They aren’t some special breed of person.
You Don’t Spend Enough Time Learning
- Go into your internet history and categorize all the YouTube videos you watched into entertainment and education. If fifty percent or more are entertainment, you’re not really committed to becoming rich. The rest of the world is obsessed with being entertained, you got to be obsessed with the secrets about business and entrepreneurship.
People Easily Make You Feel Guilty
- Other people have influence over how you feel about the decisions you make in your life, whether it’s your partner or your parents. You let other people tell you that you should feel guilty for doing something outside of the norm.
You Worry Too Much About What People Think About You
- Don’t let people who have never run a business before tell you how to run your business. If you do that, you will never be rich. They aren’t the people you should be taking advice from and seeking approval from. They are not going to help you to get to the next level.
You Worry Too Little About What the RIGHT People Think About You
- You need to recognize who are the leaders and the executives that can position you for growth and you need to worry about what they think. They can open the door for you, but you have to understand what they need from you.
You Listen To Everything Your Parents Tell You To Do
- If your parents are not entrepreneurs, then they don’t know what is best for you and your business. You can take a lot of life lessons and discipline from them but not business advice. If they have never been rich how are they going to tell you how to be rich?
Too Loyal To Family Traditions
- You talk about what they talk about, you complain about what they complain about. We are not talking about religious or holiday traditions. If you don’t break out of your family’s mindset, then you can’t grow beyond what your family has achieved. They think too small to be rich.
You’re an Expert at Making Excuses
- Everything that happens in your life, you have an excuse for it. You don’t want to put in the hard work because you are afraid. That’s okay because money isn’t attracted to excuses.
Your Attitude Sucks
- No one wants to work with or for someone with a terrible attitude. No one is willing to invest in a company where the founder has a complaining attitude. Money is attracted to a mindset and an attitude.
Next Steps: Everyone of these things you can change. Identify which ones you see in yourself and remember, you have a choice and you can change. Things will start happening for you if you change.
Subscribe to Valuetainment
Visit the official Valuetainment Store for gear
Founded in 2012 by Patrick Bet-David, our goal is to impact entrepreneurs around the world through value and entertainment. We are the #1 channel for entrepreneurs because of the best interviews, best how to videos, best case studies and because we defend capitalism and educate entrepreneurs.
To reach the Valuetainment team you can email: email@example.com
Follow Patrick on social media: