10 Enemies of Success
In this video Patrick Bet-David is going to talk about 10 enemies of success you will face as an entrepreneur.
- Judging a Business Based on a Great Year
- It is dangerous to judge a business based on only a year. A lot of things can change in 1 year making a business look a lot better or worse than it is.
- Building on Quick Fix Campaigns vs a Strong Business Philosophy
- Running a business trying to push the latest product or trend is a bad way to run a business. It is much more important to build a company based on a good business philosophy.
- Once you start winning in business it is important to make sure that flattery doesn’t get the best of you.
- It is easy to isolate yourself as an entrepreneur, but it is harmful to isolate yourself from the wrong people. Never isolate yourself from your employees and customers.
- If you constantly seek perfection you never allow the people around you to help out on project due to your fear of losing control and attaining perfection.
- Not Upgrading Your Philosophy
- Things change in business and you need to upgrade your philosophies as things in your company start changing. What worked when you have 10 employees might not work when you have 100
- Spouse and Family
- Your personal life affects your business life. If you have a lot of things on your mind while at work, it will affect your performance at work. The more personal things you have interrupting you at work the more mental energy you will use on personal things instead of business. Your mind is not 100% focused.
- Compromising Non-Negotiables for Short-Term Gain
- By compromising on your non-negotiables it will help you in the short term, but it will haunt you in the long run. It will be attempting, but don’t compromise.
- Poor Health
- If you don’t take care of yourself, it is hard to take care of your business. Once your health starts suffering so will your energy and stamina leading to a declined business performance.
- Speaking the Same Language to Everyone
- You can’t speak the same way to a three year old as you speak to a 15 year old, the same works for business with speaking the same language to your executives as you speak to your employees or customers.
After having read this article Patrick recommends you check out a video called how to make a million dollar a year income.
Subscribe for weekly content. Subscribe http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4