Life Is Not Black and White – Episode 3.
In this new series, PBD doesn’t hold back with his advice and answers. You share your best entrepreneur questions on Twitter and PBD will pick his favorite every week.
The top question gets a free I Am An Entrepreneur t-shirt. Send your questions for the next video and get featured! Subscribe http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4
#PBDRealTalk Episode 2
This weeks questions:
1. What is your favorite quote and why? 00:11
2. What’s one of the biggest lessons in life that you’ve been taught? 00:53
3. If you were President of the U.S, what would be your priorities? 3:11
4. How do you identify the core problem in any situation? 8:39
5. Indian startups are failing. What can we do to replicate success in U.S? 10:50
6. If you start having success, when should you start spending money 15:38
Send in your questions via Twitter and possibly get some real talk from Patrick himself! These answers will be recorded and uploaded to Valuetainment on Sundays starting in April. The best question of the week will get a shoutout and a free “I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR” shirt. Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4
How to submit a question:
1. Follow @patrickbetdavid
2. Tweet your question using the hashtag #PBDRealTalk
* The best question of the week will be chosen by PBD and will win an “I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR” T-Shirt. *
Valuetainment Posting Schedule:
Tuesday- How to Video with Patrick Bet-David
Wednesday- Weekly Vlog
Thursday- How to Video with Patrick Bet-David
Friday- Case Studies with Biz Doc Tom Ellsworth
Saturday- Kelly Nishimoto
Sunday- PBD Real Talk
About Valuetainment: This channel is about providing a hybrid of information and education for entrepreneurs. Every video is created with a purpose of providing value and entertainment, hence Valuetainment.
Patrick Bet-David, the creator of this channel has decades of experience, unique perspectives and experience that he wants to give back to the world of entrepreneurs. Why? Patrick Believes that 100 percent of the worlds problems can be solved by entrepreneurs. He is also an active CEO and leads a financial services sales force of over 3,000 agents across the U.S.
To reach the Valuetainment team you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Patrick on social media: