This collection of coronavirus updates has been aggregated from several sources to give you a convenient one page look at the most important news up to date for COVID-19.
CDC Online Newsroom Welcome to the CDC Online Newsroom, a one-stop source for journalists seeking public health information. Global media and the general public can access current and archived press releases, media advis
- HHS Launches Bridge Access Program to Ensure Free COVID-19 Vaccination for Uninsured and Underinsured Adultson September 14, 2023 at 4:28 pm
In April, HHS announced the 'HHS Bridge Access Program For COVID-19 Vaccines and Treatments Program'("Program") to maintain broad access to COVID-19 vaccines for millions of uninsured Americans.
- CDC Recommends Updated COVID-19 Vaccine for Fall/Winter Virus Seasonon September 12, 2023 at 9:43 pm
CDC recommends everyone 6 months and older get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 illness this fall and winter. Updated COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna will be available later this week.
- CDC Awards $279M to 49 States, the District of Columbia, and 40 Local Health Departments to Help Prevent Drug Overdoseson August 31, 2023 at 7:31 pm
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) awarded $279 million to 49 states, the District of Columbia, and 40 local health departments to help stop overdoses within their communities.
- CDC launches new effort aimed at strengthening survival and recovery rates for all sepsis patientson August 24, 2023 at 4:00 am
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is launching the Hospital Sepsis Program Core Elements to support all U.S. hospitals in ensuring effective teams and resources are in place to be able to quickly identify sepsis and save more lives.
- Transcript: One in 5 Women Reported Mistreatment While Receiving Maternity Careon August 23, 2023 at 1:06 pm
transcript for the Vital Signs telebriefing: One in 5 Women Reported Mistreatment While Receiving Maternity Care