How to write effective and real affirmations.
The best way to write affirmations isn’t just based on a common approach where you find quotes and read them to yourself. They come from a very different place in your life.
The key components of great affirmations:
- The Statement – generally derived from a key moment in your life.
- A sample is: “I will be a great comeback story because one time in my life, I will never forget…..(Insert a key life moment here)
- The Different Kinds of Moments: Your affirmations should be backed up by these kind of feelings and emotions
- 5 Most Painful Moments
- 5 Most Successful Moments
- 5 Most Painful Statements
- 5 Moments Where You Felt Untouchable
- Using Your Affirmations with the Right Elements Above
- See the PDF included in the form by adding your name and email
Where does confidence come from?
I was asked this on a podcast recently and this is what came to mind:
- Fate – an element of glimpses where you feel a higher law is propelling you.
- Faith – a feeling of a higher power backing you up.
- Clarity and Casting of Vision – getting so clear on who I want to be and what I want to do that it attracts the right people.
- Luck – after all the other emotions – you can’t help but get lucky.
What I want you to do is watch the video, download the PDF and start making affirmations an effective part of your entrepreneurial habits. Make sure to also watch the two recommended videos.
Subscribe to Valuetainment for new uploads http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4
About Valuetainment: Founded in 2012 by Patrick Bet-David, our goal is to impact entrepreneurs around the world through value and entertainment. We are the #1 channel for entrepreneurs because of the best interviews, best how to videos, because we defend capitalism and educate entrepreneurs.
To reach the Valuetainment team you can email: email@example.com