Car buying is no longer the six-hour long battle against the sales guy, his manager, and the entire financing department. Buying a car no longer has to leave you feeling frustrated when you finally pull away from the dealership in your new car knowing that you got ripped off.
It is a completely different animal and Patrick Ben-David is going to show you how he has been buying cars for the last seven years and hopefully you can avoid some pitfalls.
The first mistake most people make is they go to a dealership first. Don’t do that. Instead, call an online auto broker. Why do you ask? Because of these simple reasons:
Why Use an Online Auto Broker?
They Have Inventory
- They have an inventory of every single car in America and they can do all the work for you. All you have to do is tell them what you want, and they handle the rest.
Takes Less Time
- Good-bye waiting at the dealership. No more going to multiple dealers, breaking down and taking whatever deal they offer because you’re tired. You get your time back.
Saves You Money
- These online auto brokers have corporate fleet licenses, which means they get a discount on the cars because they buy a certain amount of dollars of cars every year. They do all the legwork calling dealerships and getting the deal you want.
They Know More Than Apps
- Sure, an App can tell you where a car is and how much, but a broker can give you insight that you can’t get from an app about the manufacturer, specials, and different financing options.
The Dealers are Making More from Online Sales
- Even dealers know their locations are just showrooms that lead to online sales nowadays. You should treat their location as a showroom – get in, get out, get on the phone and make the deal.
Next Steps: Call Danny Majid: 310.916.8336 or Call Barrett Loose: 310.598.5571
The next recommendeded video to watch is 20 Rules of Money
Visit the official Valuetainment Store for gear: https://www.valuetainmentstore.com/
Founded in 2012 by Patrick Bet-David, our goal is to impact entrepreneurs around the world through value and entertainment. We are the #1 channel for entrepreneurs because of the best interviews, best how to videos, best case studies and because we defend capitalism and educate entrepreneurs.
To reach the Valuetainment team you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Patrick on social media: