Valuetainment has OFFICIALLY crossed over 250,000 subs. This wouldn’t have happened without ANY OF YOU. I’m personally thankful for all the loyal VALUETAINERS who follow the content and share it regularly. You INSPIRE me to keep creating NEW and FRESH content.
Due to popular demand, we are doing another contest that you can compete to qualify for!
Ten of you will be chosen to spend a dinner and have 3 hours with me in a group mentoring session, in my Dallas office to go through your business plans and put a strategy together to help you have an EXPLOSIVE rest of 2017.
How the Contest Works:
- Upload a public 2 Minute or less video to YouTube with the title: I Am An Entrepreneur Contest
In that video, answer the following:
- What’s your biggest business challenge as an entrepreneur?
- Why you should be chosen to come to Texas?
The Valuetainment team will choose the final 10 winners that are going to be invited to Dallas, Texas.
*Be clear, be creative and stand out from everyone else.
Disclosure: **By participating in this contest and uploading your video on youtube, you are giving Valuetainment permission to use your video and likeness in a future production.**
Each participant must pay for their own flight and hotel. (if chosen and you are under 18 years old, must be currently running a business and parents must attend with you.)
- Ten individuals will be chosen to attend an elite brainstorm with PBD in Dallas, Texas.
- PBD will host and cover a private dinner the night before the mentoring session.
- The day of the brainstorm, Patrick will be reviewing your business plan, asking questions about your startup or company and the group will be engaged in critical thinking and masterminding.
- You will also be a part of a live episode of Valuetainment that you can later promote to your online following.
- Entrepreneurs & CEO’s offer Patrick $50,000 to spend half a day with him. If chosen, you will have this opportunity at no cost.
- If you’re going to be using an iPhone or Android camera, be sure to shoot horizontally, not vertically.
- We prefer your video shot in HD (1080p).
- Audio is key in video so make sure to minimize background noise.
- Video must be uploaded to YouTube by: April 25th at 12pm midnight CST.