Patrick was invited to be the keynote at IIT Bombay’s E-Summit. What was thought to be a simple 20 hour flight and 3 day trip, turned into a complete life changing experience with some forever memorable moments with Valuetainers and entrepreneurs from Mumbai and many other parts of India. Watch, share and don’t forget to subscribe to Valuetainment: http://bit.ly/2aPEwD4
Life of an entrepreneur vlog episode: My India Experience: The Next Great Nation of Entrepreneurs
Special thanks to:
– Sana Shaikh – Associate Director of Marketing at Media.net
– Divyank Turakhia – Founder Media.net
– Arundhati Bhattacharya – Former Chairman of the State Bank of India
– IIT Bombay – E-Summit staff and production team
– Aarti Naik – Girls Learning Center
– India Times
– Rawat at J.W. Marriott
– The great people and Valuetainers in India
Valuetainment Mission: Defend capitalism and educate entrepreneurs. To create a 0% unemployment rate through entrepreneurship.
Patrick Bet-David, the creator of this channel has decades of experience, unique perspectives and experience that he wants to give back to the world of entrepreneurs. Why? Patrick Believes that 100 percent of the worlds problems can be solved by entrepreneurs. He is also an active CEO and leads a financial services sales force of over 5,000 agents in 49 states.
To reach the Valuetainment team you can email: email@example.com
Follow Patrick on social media: